Fishman Stewart, PLLC, an intellectual property specialty law firm, announced the inclusion of six firm attorneys in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and two on the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list. Best Lawyers annually recognizes legal talent in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Through a peer-review selection process, the following Fishman Stewart attorneys have been awarded 2022 Best Lawyers in their categories of distinction:
- Michael D. Fishman: Trademark Law
- Michael B. Stewart: Litigation–Intellectual Property; Litigation–Patent; Patent Law; and Trademark Law
- Julie A. Greenberg: Trademark Law
- John P. Guenther: Litigation–Intellectual Property; Patent Law; and Trademark Law
- Douglas P. LaLone: Litigation–Intellectual Property; Patent Law
- Barbara Lynn Mandell: Litigation–Intellectual Property
In addition, Maxwell Goss and, in his inaugural appearance, Kameron Bonner, have been recognized as 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in the category of Litigation–Intellectual Property. Ones to Watch recipients are lawyers who have typically been in private practice for 5–9 years and demonstrate outstanding professional excellence. They are determined using the same peer-review methodology as Best Lawyers.
About Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. Inclusion in Best Lawyers® is based entirely on peer reviews, using a sophisticated and transparent survey process. The methodology is designed to capture as accurately as possible the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice area. More information is available at the Best Lawyers website.
August 19, 2021