Intellectual property specialty law firm Fishman Stewart, PLLC, is pleased to announce that nine firm attorneys have been named to the 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Super Lawyers uses a patented multiphase selection process with peer nominations, evaluations and independent research to determine who is awarded the Super Lawyers designation.
The following Fishman Stewart attorneys have received Michigan Super Lawyers honors for 2021 in their practice areas, followed by the years they have been chosen for this distinction:
- Michael D. Fishman: Intellectual Property (2006–2013; 2015–2021)
- Michael B. Stewart: Intellectual Property (2008–2021)
- Maxwell Goss: Business Litigation (2020–2021; Rising Star 2018–2019)
- John P. Guenther: Intellectual Property (2018–2021)
- Douglas P. LaLone: Intellectual Property (2020–2021)
- Barbara Lynn Mandell: Intellectual Property Litigation (2016–2021)
- Michelle Visser: Intellectual Property (2021)
In addition, two Fishman Stewart attorneys were named Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars—a designation that represents no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
- Kameron Bonner: Intellectual Property (Rising Star 2017 – 2021)
- Michael Comeau: Intellectual Property (Rising Star 2019 – 2021)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented, multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer review by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. For more information, go to SuperLawyers.com.
August 19, 2021