Media Contact: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications; firstname.lastname@example.org; 248.260.8466
Troy, Mich.—August 17, 2023—The honors continue to stack up at intellectual property law firm Fishman Stewart PLLC. The firm is pleased to announce that seven attorneys have been listed in the 2024 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®. Best Lawyers® annually recognizes exceptional legal talent in more than 70 countries worldwide using its Purely Peer Review® evaluation process.
Fishman Stewart attorneys who have been granted Best Lawyers® designations include the following with their categories of distinction:
- Michael B. Stewart: Achieving Best Lawyers® recognition since 2007, the firm co-founder and managing partner has been identified in four practice areas: Litigation–Intellectual Property, Litigation–Patent, Patent Law, and Trademark Law.
- Michael D. Fishman: The firm co-founder and managing partner is a multi-year achiever of Best Lawyers® recognition since 2012. He received accolades in the category of Trademark Law.
- Julie A. Greenberg: Receiving her first Best Lawyers® designation in 2021, Greenberg has been recognized in the category of Trademark Law.
- John P. Guenther: Awarded in three categories: Litigation–Intellectual Property, Patent Law, and Trademark Law, Guenther has made appearances on the Best Lawyers® list since 2016.
- Barbara L. Mandell: A multi-year honoree since 2018, Mandell has been named in the area of Litigation–Intellectual Property.
- Kameron Bonner: Again ranking as a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch®, Bonner first came on the scene in 2022. For 2024, he has been named in three practice areas: Intellectual Property Law, Litigation–Intellectual Property, and Patent Law. Ones to Watch attorneys are in the earlier part of their careers and selected by the same peer-review methodology as Best Lawyers®.
- Maxwell Goss: Now of counsel to the firm, Goss rounds out the Fishman Stewart line-up. He again received honors in Litigation–Intellectual Property in his second year on the Best Lawyers®
Recognition by Best Lawyers® is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by their peers. For more than four decades, these publications have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as a reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
About Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. Inclusion in Best Lawyers® is based entirely on peer reviews, using a sophisticated and transparent survey process. The methodology is designed to capture as accurately as possible the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice area. More information is available at the Best Lawyers® website.
About Fishman Stewart PLLC
Fishman Stewart helps turn client creativity into valuable intellectual capital. Since its founding in 1996, the firm has obtained tens of thousands of patents and trademark registrations and represented clients in hundreds of cases in Federal Court. As strategic advisers to CEOs and senior executives, Fishman Stewart attorneys develop IP management strategies for U.S. and foreign-based companies to safeguard their business assets throughout the world. To discover how Fishman Stewart leverages intellectual property to effectively increase enterprise value, visit fishstewip.com.